Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I have been TaGgEd by Mackenzie

The Rules:-Link the Person who Tagged you- Mention rules on your blog- Tell about 6 quirks of yours- Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same- Leave a comment to let them know.








Quirk #1 - I am super terrified of Rats and Mice. I have nightmares about them alot and I wake up and make my husband make sure there are no Mice in the bed with me or around the room. Drives him nuts. But he does it cause he loves me. I can't go back to sleep until I turn the light on and check as well.
Quirk #2- I hate having things on the counter top of my kitchen. (I got that one from my mom) The toaster not allowed. Everything must be put in the cupboards. It use to bug my Roommates cause I would clean and put everything away. They would take the toaster out and I would put it back in.
Quirk #3- I wash my hands twice after using the bathroom I wash then dry then wash and dry again.
Quirk #4- When watching TV I can't just sit there I thumb through stations. Or knit!!!
Quirk #5- I can't go a day without checking my E-mail or Facebook.
Quirk #6- I say Got cha alot!!!!





Now I'm going to tag the few people I know that blog- Jessica Stanley. Loralee, Crystal Loveless, Lisa, and Christy I think that is everyone that I know that blogs!

No comments: