Friday, September 5, 2008

I can't Sleep

Three Wishes On A Desert Isle
Three men were marooned for quite a long whilewhen a bottle washed up on the shore of their Isleand out popped a Genie with wishes galore.(to be exact, three, one each, and no more.)The first made his wish and he said, with a smile ...
"I wish I was back in New York in my cab."... POP! ... he was gone ... (the cab was a Saab)The second one said, "Scotty, now please beam me up ...Let me be hunting with my good old pup."... POP! ... he was gone ... (and his pup was a Lab)
The third one said, "Golly, that really was neat,but I really do miss good old Harold and Clete,I wish they were back again"... POP! ... and then ... POP!A fight broke out next, maybe never to stop .....and what was said then, I don't care to repeat




I thought that was funny. I am super tired but can't sleep so I was playing around on computer and found that. Be careful when given three wishes and make sure you go last. Love ya all


Jess

5 comments:

Jessica and Robby Curtis said...

Hey Sorry I did this color of blog before changing the BAck ground sorry you can't read it

The Morty's said...

Hey Jess!

Long time no talk, Congrats on getting married!

The Morty's said...

We are good! Just busy busy with everyday life LOL

How are you?

Lisa Harradine said...

Hey girl i saw that you had a blog from crystal's blog and thought i would say hi. How are you guys doing?

The Prangers said...

You've been tagged look at my blog for more details.