Monday, September 1, 2008

All for NOTHING



So here is a Question was it all for nothing? Was it worth it? I just got back from a 3 hour bike ride. I had to take a RESUME into this place that I am applying at. The place seems like an excellent place to work and I would love to work there. I just hope i didn't just spend 3 hours for nothing. I know that I won't get hired at every place I apply at.. I just hope that they call me back for at least an interview. Please keep me in your prayers. I need a job.




Jessica






p.s. On my bike ride I had to go over this bridge and this was the view from the bridge it was pretty.

3 comments:

Jessica and Robby Curtis said...

I sound like a baby. It was a nice ride. I am just really tired and out of shape ;)

Jessica said...

Oh and the veiws I am sure were great! And you get to know the area better when you go a little slower than a car! :) Good luck Jess I miss you!

Staci said...

Hey Jess I am so glad you started a blog. They are so fun and it is good to see what you are up to. It is hard to be away from home and not having any friends. I hope you find some soon it really helps. I love your blog it is very cute. Love you.