Friday, April 30, 2010

April 2010

The first part of the month we celebrated Easter. I made Easter baskets (they were actually buckets) at work. I was in charge of the event at work. We decorated buckets for one of the events. It was a fun activity for the kids. I also had fun making them. I even made one for Robby. Easter was such a a relaxing time. It was nice because it was conference weekend. Robby and I just listened to conference.
















The rest of the month was kind of boring. Robby has been working hard with school. He has been getting prepared for his finals. They are coming up the first part of May. He is also getting ready for graduation. He has his graduation on May 15. Both Robby and I are getting ready for our fun summer. Robby is super excited about his internship. He leaves on May 18. The plan was that I was going to go to Utah and spend the summer there. We were hoping that we could save enough money to get me to Utah but things were looking down. Then my husbands family all pitched in and we sold our car. Now I am spending part of the summer in Utah and part in Hawaii. I am so excited!!!! I have never been to Hawaii. This summer is going to be amazing. It was hard to see our car go but it was necessary. Good bye CAR!!!




We are looking forward to May it is going to be such a good month.

3 comments:

crystal said...

I am glad you have money to go to both Utah and Hawaii. It sounds like you are going to have a really fun summer. I hope to see you.

carolyn said...

You guys are so fun! I love your header!

Julene said...

Oh that will be so awesome, not only to go to Hawaii, but also to be with your hubby. I bet it will be hard being away from eachother!

Save some time for me while you're in Utah, ok? My schedule is pretty open!