Friday, December 12, 2008

EBAY SELLER

One day I went online to look at my bank account and realized that we were broke. I have been searching for a job here and struggling. We have been living off student loans. We have been trying to spend as little as possible. I need a job!!! Robby and I started to stress out we might not have enough money to get home from Utah. I of course started to stress. What should I do? Well I said a prayer and thought to myself what can we do!!!? A few days later I came across some scrapbooks that I bought dirt cheap while I was working at Roberts. I decided to see if I could make money on them. They did not sell. Then I decided to sell my Friends Dvd!! I bought them really cheap and have used them well. I sold one of them on Ebay and made good money. I decided to go through the house and sell things we don't use. I have now made well over $300 dollars. I am hoping that it will be enough for us to have fun in Utah and also be enough to get us home. Thank you heavenly Father for answering my Prayers. I am going to become an ebay seller. I really think I can make money by doing it. At least until a job comes in.

Please Keep us in your prayers. Robby has is last test on Wednesday dec 18 and I need a job!! thanks all ;)

8 comments:

The Morty's said...

I hope you guys find a job and good luck on his test. It will all work out!

Ela and Daniel Asisi said...

Aren't you guys in Logan? Have you looked at the Hospital up there? If you end up applying, put me down as a reference! I'm impressed though by your luck with eBay!

Kandi said...

Hey girl!! When are you guys meeting up? Where are you meeting? What's being planned? Who's going to be there? Give me the details, and I'll see if I can make it. I'm supposed to work that day, but I'll see if I can get the day off.

Jessica said...

Wow so great that you were able to sell items!

Jessica said...

Hey girl, I was wondering if you wanted to make a little extra cash... and I am sorry I do mean a little. We have turned the heat down in our house and Aidan needs some slippers. We could pay you a little bit, but I am afraid a bit of it would have to go toward shipping. I don't have your current phone number, so please call! I miss you!

The Shepherds said...

Hey Jessica! This is your old chum Rachel Moulton (Shepherd). I loved looking at your blog. It reminded me of what a cute person you are, and what a great personality you have! Sometimes I miss being in school and all the good times you seem to have as a kid (kick ball anyone?). I'm gonna have to put your link on my blog so I can keep up on you!
Take care!

The Prangers said...

Oh yeah I forgot about you guys being up at grandmas.

The Queen P said...

Hey Girl I miss you! I hope all is well in your neck of the woods!